PERSONNEL HIRING PROCEDURE
All staff undergo a thorough pre-employment process which includes:
- Supplying proof of identification, address and eligibility to work in Australia
- Interview and reference checking
A National Police Check
All staff undergo a comprehensive induction at the beginning of their employment which covers familiarisation with Health and Safety considerations and Company policies and procedures.
The customer has the right to request the removal of any person(s) employed by Cleanpro at their location upon presentation of just cause.
Insurances & Licences
Cleanpro holds one of the most comprehensive insurance protection plans in the industry which includes:
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Comprehensive Liability and Property Damage
- Any damage arising from the negligence of Cleanpro employees shall be recoverable in any amount not exceeding the limits of the damage.
Protocols for your Security
We carefully follow all prescribed building protocols including:
- Security procedures, locking and unlocking doors, disarming and rearming alarm systems etc
- Leaving designated lights on and off following night cleaning
- Maintaining a logbook to facilitate two-way communication between the customer and the cleaning crew ensuring any issues are addressed in a timely manner
In Case of Emergency
All Cleanpro Supervisors and Managers are accessible by mobile phone at all times, ensuring a rapid response to any emergency or urgent need.
Cleanpro – Commercial Cleaning You Can Trust