FIRST AID SOLUTIONS
WHS COMPLIANT SO YOUR WORKERS STAY SAFE
We can help you comply with legislation and ensure the welfare of your staff through the provision of all the basic medical equipment you need on site.
Whilst our flexible service means you can customise your first aid kit according to your business requirements or choose from our ready-made first aid kits containing all the basics.
The restocking schedule is tailored to meet the needs of your business: this may range from quarterly visits for large businesses to six monthly or annual visits for smaller businesses.
Through Cleanpro’s Managed Rental Service, you can be sure that your First-Aid Kit is kept in perfect condition 100% of the time.
As an employer, it is important you have a well-equipped first aid kit available at all times.
All starting from just $1 a day. You can experience a smooth, seamless, and stress-free first aid experience. You'll benefit from regular services, free replacements, and emergency, on-demand servicing.
Welcome to Cleanpro - First Aid and Medical Supplies
Looking for an industry-leading medical and first aid supplies look no further. Cleanpro Healthcare is the right choice! We supply ISO 13485 approved medical and first aid supplies delivered to your home or work place. We also supply TGA and ISO accredited products that meet the latest Australian standards.
Visit our Store -Online for First Aid and Medical Supplies delivered right to your door.
Flexible and comprehensive solutions
Our flexible service means you can customise your first aid kit according to your business requirements or choose from our ready-made first aid kits containing all the basics.
The restocking schedule is tailored to meet the needs of your business: this may range from monthly or quarterly visits for large businesses to six monthly or annual visits for smaller businesses.
Restocking Visits Include:
- Our representative visiting your place of business on an agreed schedule;
- Examining the integrity of the content;
- Checking the expiry date of pharmaceutical items;
- Replenishing the content as required
- Removal of waste; and
- Placement of a service label on the kit.
- Colour Coded Modules
Ideal for: Medium – large workplaces, sporting clubs, factories. Workplace Guide: Standard Workplace with up to 100 staff. The National Workplace First Aid Kit is an innovative first aid kit that contains the easy to use 6 module treatment set.
The complete set comprises of:
- Burns Module
- Eye Wound Module
- Trauma Module
- Cuts & Grazes Module
- Dressing & Bandage Module
- Snake Bite Module
Our First Aid Kits meet or exceed the regulations and requirements of each region, with kits and modules designed for Industrial and Office workplaces, construction sites, vehicles, home use and more.
- Wall mountable
- Innovative easy to use 5 Module Set
- Easy view clear door
- Room for additional products
- Comprehensive maintenance check list
All the protection you need when you’re on the go. These compact kits have a selection of first aid items for treating a large range of common injuries. Additional road side kit contains hi-vis vest and safety triangle.
This compact kit range has a selection of first aid items needed for treating minor injuries. The assorted cases available are suited to use in a range of environments, with protection against water and dust. Durable and well sized for easy storage in small areas. Alternatively, the Neat and Weatherproof cases can be wall-mounted for easy accessibility.
This kit is available in 3 case options: a Versatile Softpack reinforced fabric bag, a Weather resistant plastic case and a Neat plastic case – all our cases and bags are available with custom labelling.
This First Aid Kit comes fully stocked and as part of our Instant Restock™ system you can refill and service your client’s kits quickly with refill pouches designed to fit into each case type. They provide quick access to all product through a unique centre slit pocket without the need of unpacking each individual product.
CONTENTS MEET AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS2675-1983
Developed as an additional module to work
alongside the core workplace kit for compliance where a risk of burns has been identified. This range of burns modules features the ground-breaking AEROBURN™ products to ensure best possible treatment and care.
Provide effective treatment for burns injuries with this selection of burn gel pads and dressings. The plastic case has a rubber seal to prevent dust contamination, and can be wall mounted.
CONTENTS MEET AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS2675-1983
A: 1-10 Person 13 x 21 x 7cm Small
B: 1-25 Person 17 x 25 x 8cm Medium
C: 1-50 Person 25 x 25 x 8cm Large
Modular First Aid Kits created for injuries that can occur at the side of the road and anywhere vehicles can go – these kits are designed to fit in vehicle storage spaces or be tough enough to be thrown in the back of a Ute with other gear.
Contents meet Australian Standard AS2675-1983
This kit has 6 injury specific modules to treat all common workplace injuries, is colour coded for fast identification and modules are secured with colour coded velcro tabs to ensure ease of removal and hassle–free servicing.
The innovative DROP eyewash station is a leader in innovation with a drop down dust cover, integrated mirror, integrated eye cup and a secure safety seal. DROP eyewash refills are a popular solution for convenient eye and wound irrigation.
- Strictly Sodium Chloride-DROP Eyewash is made up strictly of Sodium Chloride 0.9% sterile solution which is safe and cleansing for eyes and wounds.
- Wall mountable This station allows an eye wash resource to be mounted so it is easy seen and available for emergency use.
- Mirror This built in mirror allows a victim to see debris in the eye and self-administer first aid .
- Built in eye bath- the eyewash station has a built in eye bath in the top of the bottle for an all in one eye cleansing operation.
- Secure Twist top opening -DROP Eyewash refills have a secure twist top opening that keeps the saline sterile and secure but makes it easily available when necessary.
- Instructions for use are clearly indicated on the DROP Eyewash saline bottles.
- Clear Dust Cover The clear lid on the DROP Eyewash Station keeps it free of dust and allows the contents to be clearly visible.
Samaritan PAD 500P Defibrillator with CPR
- 8 year warranty
- World Leading CPR Advisor
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge
There is nothing like the HeartSine Samaritan 500P public access defibrillator with CPR advisor technology.
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival – otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
- Early Access – (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care – (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).
In the case of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, good CPR is so important to maintain the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain and other organs, as the first Defibrillator shock from any AED will not always bring about a return of spontaneous circulation.
Are your first aid kits ready for any emergency?
The Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 1996 require an employer to provide adequate first aid facilities. This includes first aid kits, which should be clearly marked and the contents maintained and replaced or added to as necessary.
To assist businesses in maintaining their first aid kits, Cleanpro offers a comprehensive kit restocking service:
- We check and replenish your first aid kits.
- Sign the affixed compliance sticker on your first aid kit each visit.
- Provide ongoing support and reminders for when your next service is due.
- Our kit servicing vehicles carry a full range of quality assured and competitively priced products and service business across the Perth metropolitan area.
For your convenience, we can visit you onsite and restock your first aid kits from $65.
Call the office today for a custom kit servicing quote and to setup a schedule so that you don’t have to worry about items becoming out of date.
Call us on (08) 9336 6944 or complete the contact form and we will get back to your enquiry as soon as possible.
We will discuss your hygiene needs, arrange for an on-site survey and make recommendations.
Our expert installation service is completed within a maximum of 10 days following your order.
Our local team of service technicians will attend pre-scheduled on-site visits to service and replenish.